From the article: Holiday Light Displays
Tell us which light displays you look forward to seeing every year at Christmastime. Share your favorites
Osborne Christmas Lights - 4ever Faves
- Like hspecialkitty said, there will NEVER be another light display like the late Jennings Osborne treated us to! I visited it year after year and took my small son to see them, too. We sent them a letter one year and got a postcard back with an invitation to come inside the white walls. It was an experience we will NEVER forget! Jennings Osborne was always out at all hours, without gloves, handing out huge candy canes to everyone who came by. Yes, it truly was an inspirational and spiritual sight to see and I miss it so badly! Hopefully, before I die, maybe I'll get to Orlando again and be able to see the display (if they still have them) there ate Disney World. I remember when they moved them down there and Breezy got to pull the switch to turn them on. It was on TV, on "Entertainment Tonight," if I remember correctly.
- —Guest Purrfect Storm
My favorite lights display
- Off of Willow Springs in little Rock first rd to your right as you turn on to Willow Springs you can see them from Arch st the whole street is filled with wonderful display's!!!!!
- —Guest Becky
12105 dreher road
- fantastic light display. giant santa. igloo. beautiful led lights. thousands of lights. must see.
- Computer light display at 10 Barber Drive in Maumelle. That's just off Arnold Palmer drive. Looks great
- —Guest Allen
The best in NWA!
- By far the best Christmas light display in Northwest Arkansas if not the whole state is the Hull House lights in Springdale. The lights dance and flash to music. It is awesome. You can get directions on their website at www.thehullhouse.com.
- —Guest BobJ
Favorite Christmas lights for Me
- There is only one answer to that even though because of neighbors...its a past display:The Osborne Christmas Light display. I was in the hospital in 1990. Baptist off 630. I was fighting for my life and it was close to Christmas. I could see the red glow from my bed. I can remember saying..when I am well, I am going to go see that display and I did. We waited to weed through traffic for 2.5 hrs after my release but it was worth it. It was beautiful and for me, very spiritual. I get that they had problems with getting in and out of their driveways but...they sure ruined it for the rest of us. I fought to live to see those lights..I wonder how many other families have used it as a show of hope and faith.