The Little Rock Readers' Choice Awards consisted of 10 categories. Here are the winners. You can see all the nominees here
- Best Food Truck: Hot Dog Mike wins this category. No surprise there. He was people's choice at last year's Main Street Food Truck Festival. More Food Trucks
- Best Little Rock Blog: Arkansas Foodies is a great blog about local food and restaurants.
- Best Late Night Spot: The Flying Saucer wins this category. They are a great place with so many beers on tap, it'd be hard to try them all. You can try. Some succeed. Local bars
- Best Place for Pets: Northside Aquatics wins. This great little fish and aquarium store is located in Maumelle.
- Best New Thing: Museum of Discovery wins this for their great remodel. More museums.
- Best Little Rock Shop: Barbara/Jean wins this award. Local clothing and accessory stores.
- Best Local Secret: B-Side, the great little breakfast shop, wins this award. More about B-Side.
- Best Little Rock Restaurant: Ashley's at the Capitol and Brave New Restaurant tied this one. More fine dining.
- Best Museum, Theater or Gallery: Museum of Discovery wins this category too. More museums.
- Best Local Spa: Quy's Salon and Spa and Indulgences Spa tie for this one. More spas