The University Area is the location of our biggest indoor mall, Park Plaza. You'll find national name stores in this area, but not much boutique type shopping.
- Park Plaza Mall: Dillard's, Gap, Limited, Banana Republic, Aéropostale, Victoria's Secret, Build-a-Bear, Abercrombie & Fitch and other similar retailers can be found in this mall. This is as close as Little Rock gets to a typical mall. Restaurants include fast food (Back Yard Burgers, Chick-fil-A, Sbarro, Quiznos) and The Forbidden City Chinese Restaurant.
- Midtown Little Rock: One of Little Rock's newer malls, Midtown has many high end shops including White House|Black Market, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor LOFT, J. Jull, JoS A. Bank and Williams-Sonoma. Restaurants include Star Bucks, Cantina Laredo and Pei Wei Asian Diner.
- Park Avenue: Another newer Little Rock shopping area has a super Target as it's anchor. The Target is the only one in the state to have a full service grocery department.
- Other stores in the area include a Kroger, Walgreens, Murry's Dinner theater and several fast food locations.
Cantrell has many local and specialty shops. We have some big national name shops in Pleasant Ridge but the other shopping centers host smaller, local shops.
- Pavilion in the Park: Many upscale local shops and Trio's restaurant. Everything from baby clothes to a spa can be found at Pavilion in the Park. Cantrell Road.
- Pleasant Ridge Town Center: This is another of Little Rock's newer upscale shops with shops like Belk, AT&T store, The Fresh Market, Easy Runner, Faux Pas, Cobblestone and Vine, Beyond Cotton, Coming Home, Cupcakes and Caterpillars, glo, Forsythe's and KitchenCo. Restaurants include Bar Louie, Bonefish Grill, Capi's, Cheeburger Cheeburger, Istanbul. 11525 Cantrell Road
- Hillcrest and the Heights: Driving down Kavanaugh will lead you to many upscale boutiques including Box Turtle (unique jewelry and clothing), Bella Boutique, Haus Werk (home decor and clothing), Gallery 26 (art) and The Heights Toy Center. There are many restaurants in this area. Some favorites include: Ferneau, Vieux Carre, Chica Baci, The Oyster Bar, Damgoode Pies and Canon Grill.
- You can find other smaller, shopping centers along Cantrell with some great local shops.
Rodney Parham Area
Many specialty shops and local shops.
- Trellis Square - Trellis Square is a small shopping center that has a few shops and services. For shopping, you'll find Cecil's Jewelry and A Woman's Wish List, Footlights and J. Pruitt Shoes, All Stars Balloons and Gifts and Radio Shack. Damgoode Pies has one of their smaller locations here that offers carry-out and delivery only. Located at 10720 Rodney Parham Road.
- Breckenridge Village - Breckenridge Village boasts the UA Breckenridge Village movie theater and the Looney Bin Comedy Club. For kids, you'll find the The Wonder Place and Gymboree. If you're looking for men's clothing, try Greenhaw's Menswear. Females can shop at Barbara Graves Intimate Fashion, Elle Ladies' Apparel, Kristin Todd Accessories, Forsythe's Ladies' Apparel and Pinky Punky, a popular location for prom and party dresses. Located at 10301 N Rodney Parham Rd.
- Ashley Square - Ashley Square hosts many of the national retailers that are found on Rodney Parham. Sally's Beauty, Premium Pet Products, Vitamins Plus, Area51, Drug Emporium and more. Located at 9100 Rodney Parham.
- The Village - The Village is one of the bigger shopping centers in the Rodney Parham area and it features the Dixie Cafe and Chili's. You'll also find a Wild Oats for your organic eating pleasure. Wild Oats has great prepared food to go. If you're looking for gifts, try The Crown Shop or Firefly Studios. Firefly studios allows you to paint your own gifts and The Crown Shop is a card and novelty shop. Services found here include Scottrade, Staffmark Office Staffing, SuperCuts, Country Wide and Charles Schwab. Located at 10700 N Rodney Parham Rd.
Chenal and Bowman have upscale shops and national chains. They are also the location for the busiest Walmart in Little Rock (2700 S Shackleford Rd). You'll find Best Buy, Garden Ridge, Savers and restaurants like Mimi's Cafe and On the Border.
- Chenal Place - A little further west down Chenal is Staples, Bed, Bath and Beyond, La Hacienda, EB Games and a few furnishing stores. 12319 Chenal Parkway
- Colonnade Shopping Center - Bruno's, Tuck and Cover (kid's furnishings), many dentists and doctor's offices. 315 North Bowman Road.
- Chenal Commons: Across the street from Target (12700 Chenal Parkway), you'll find an Old Navy, PetCo, David's Bridal, Dress Barn and Shoe Carnival.
- Chenal Creek: Jos A Bank, Quiznos and Cold Stone Creamery
- Rock Creek Plaza: Has the Villa Italian Restaurant, El Porton restaurant and Hobby Lobby. Located near Walmart on Bowman.
- Bowman Curve offers some nice local restaurants, including the Faded Rose, and specialty shops. Others: Office Depot, Academy Sports, Payless, several fast food joints and TCBY
- Shackelford Crossings has JC Penny, Rack Room Shoes, AT&T, Cracker Barrel, Panda Garden Chinese Buffet and Copeland's. It's fairly close to the Wal-Mart
- The Promenade at Chenal is a newer, upscale shopping center that hosts Little Rock's only IMAX theater and stores like Anthropologie, DSW Shoes, Nike and J.Crew. The center has six restaurants including Bravo! Cucina Italiana and Ya Ya's Euro Bistro.
- Creekwood Plaza
- Bowman Station
- Market & Merrill center
- Green Mountain Plaza