If you do go out to eat on the holidays, remember that your server is missing their holiday to serve you, so be generous with your tipping!
1. Pancetta at the Marriott
Pancetta at the Marriott is going to be open for dinner from 5 to 10 p.m. and brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. open regular business hours on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are suggested. The Marriott is located at 200 West Markham Street, 501-399-8062.
2. Opal Mae'sReservations are required, but Opal Mae's in Russelville makes a great Christmas feast. They have a Christmas buffet for $17.95. Located at 321 West B Street, 479-967-6725.
3. Panda GardenPanda Garden is from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Christmas day. They have their typical Asian buffet with some American foods too. It's a pretty impressive buffet for $13.95. 2604 South Shackleford Road, Little Rock, 501-224-8100.
5. Camp David - Hilton PresidentialThey're offering a Christmas buffet from 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Located on 600 Interstate 30, call 501-975-2267.
6. Riverfront SteakhouseThe Riverfront Steakhouse offers a brunch buffet from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Reservations are suggested. 501-371-9000.
Forbidden Garden on 14810 Cantrell Road is open from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. on Christmas Day. They do not have a buffet, but have great food. 501-868-8149..
8. Taj MahalTaj Mahal at 1520 Market St. has a special Christmas buffett from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. 501-520-4900.