Restaurants serving on Christmas and Christmas Eve are even harder to find than restaurants serving on Thanksgiving. If you like Chinese food, you're normally in luck. Many Chinese restaurants are open on Christmas. Also, most of the hotels are open for Christmas dinner.
If you do go out to eat on the holidays, remember that your server is missing their holiday to serve you, so be generous with your tipping!
The Arkansas Queen has a Christmas Day Cruise with a traditional holiday feast. Call 501-372-5777 for reservations (prices are around $40/person).
2. Capriccio's at the Peabody
Capriccio's at the Peabody
is open regular business hours on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are suggested. The Peabody Hotel is located at 200 West Markham Street, 501-399-8000.
The Arlington at 239 Central Avenue in Hot Springs has a really great Christmas buffet. Served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in their Venetian Dining room. It's $34 for adults and $16 for kids. Reservations suggested, 501-623-7771.
Luby's is open on Christmas Eve until 8 p.m. and Christmas Day from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. They are located at 12501 West Markham Street, 501-219-1567. Luby's serves "home cooking" type food, so they should have traditional Christmas foods like turkey, ham and dressing.
5. Golden CorralThe Golden Corral location in North Little Rock is open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 10 a.m. tp 8 p.m. They have their regular buffet plus traditional Christmas items. They are located at 5001 Warden Road North Little Rock, 501-771-4605.
Tokyo House has it's normal menu and hours (11 a.m. to 9 p.m.) on Christmas Day. They have a great buffet with a large selection of items (of course, it's mostly Asian themed), and I think their sushi is pretty good, and freshly made. They are located at 11 Shackleford Drive, 501-219-4286.
7. Panda GardenPanda Garden is from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Christmas day. They have their typical Asian buffet with some American foods too. It's a pretty impressive buffet for $13.95. 2604 South Shackleford Road, Little Rock, 501-224-8100.
Layla's open at 11 a.m. on Christmas Day and they will stay open until about 6 p.m. They serve traditional Greek and Mediterranean food and they'll have their normal menu. They are located at 9501 North Rodney Parham Road, 501-227-7272.
Reservations are required, but Opal Mae's in Russelville makes a great Christmas feast. Located at 321 West B Street, 479-967-6725.
Ashley's is only open for breakfast on Christmas Day. The Capital Bar and Grill is open during their regular business hours. The Capital Hotel is located on 111 West Markham Street, 501-374-7474.
11. Camp David - Hilton PresidentialThey're offering a Christmas buffet from 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Located on 600 Interstate 30, call 501-975-2267.
12. Riverfront SteakhouseThe Riverfront Steakhouse offers a brunch buffet from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Reservations are suggested. 501-371-9000.