To submit an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Event Submission" in the subject.
February 3 - 4 -
- LANTERNS! Festival is from 6-10 at Wildwood Park
February 3 - 12
- "To Kill a Mockingbird" is at the Arkansas Repertory Theatre.
February 3 - 15
- CANstruction is back at the Clinton Presidential Center. Local designers have built structures out of canned food.
- Fighting Hunger in America lunch and lecture at 12 p.m. at the Clinton School of Public Service, Sturgis Hall. Email email@example.com to attend.
- Actor Geena Davis is at Clinton Clinton Presidential Center, Great Hall for a lecture on gender in media from 6-7 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.
- The Life of a Woodruff County Girl brown bag lunch and lecture at the Old Statehouse Museum from 12-1 p.m.
- Rock Town Slam is a poetry slam at the Arkansas Arts Center starting at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $5, $10 for poet entry.
- Arkansas Chamber Singers Event: A Valentine Soiree is 6:30 p.m. at the Arkansas Governor's Mansion. Tickets are $65 per person.
- Lunafest is at 7 p.m. Silent auction with proceeds benefiting the Women's Foundation of Arkansas and the Breast Cancer Fund. 888-335-4041.
- Evolution, Education and 'Intelligent Design' from 6-7 p.m. at the Clinton School of Public Service, Sturgis Hall. Email email@example.com to attend.
- Krewe of Hogs Mardi Gras Masquerade Ball at Vino's. Ticket sales benefit the Community Theatre of Little Rock, $15 door. 501-375-8466.
- Family Fun Saturday - Tommy Terrific Magic Show at 1;30 p.m. at the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center.
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra presents "Valentine's in New York" at the Robinson Center Music Hall. 501-666-1761.
- Arkansas Darwin Day invites you to tour UALR labs, listen to speakers and more. Check the website for all the events. 501-569-8977.
- Tea & Tiaras is from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Country Club of Little Rock. Brunch and crafts, benefiting The Waner Chilren's Vascular Anomaly Foundation. Tickets are $25. 501-664-1531.
- The Diamond State Chorus will deliver your Valentine a song. A barbershop quartet in formal dress will show up with a song, a red rose, a card and will give your sweetie a keepsake photograph for your special someone. The prices for that start at $50.
February 14 -
- Anti-Valentine's Day Party at 4:30 p.m. at the Dee Brown Library (6325 Baseline Road). You can rip up romance novels and share horror stories. 501-568-7494.Champagne and chocolate tasting
- Champagne and Chocolate Tasting at the The Afterthought at 5:30 p.m. It's $10.
February 16 -
- Growing Up in Arkansas from 1890 to 1980 brown bag lunch and lecture at the Old Statehouse Museum from 12-1 p.m.
February 17 - 19
- The Arkansas RV Show is at the Statehouse Convention Center all weekend. It's $5 to get in. 501-765-1423.
- The Little Rock Horror Picture Show at the Market Street Cinema (1521 Merrill Drive).
- The Heart Ball starts at 6 p.m. at the Statehouse Convention Center. Tickets are $500 and benefit the American Heart Association. 501-375-9148.
- The Arkansas Custom Knife Show is at the Robinson Center this weekend. Admission is $5. 501-554-2582.
- Winter Jam, a Christian concert at Verizon, starts at 6 p.m. Admission is $10. Check out the lineup.
- Soup Sunday is at the Embassy Suites (11301 Financial Centre) starting at 4 p.m. Lots of soups to benefit Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families. It's $5-$50. 501-312-9000.
- It's West End's 10th Anniversary party.
February 22 -
- A Walk through History brown bag lunch and lecture at the Old Statehouse Museum from 12-1 p.m. It's about the Little Rock nine.
February 23 -
- Arkansas Civil Rights Symposium: Little Rock Central 55 Years Later is in Conway, but worth a trip if you want to learn more about Central's history. It starts at 2 p.m. and includes screening of the documentary "The Crisis Mr. Faubus Made: The Role of the Arkansas Gazette in the Central High Crisis" and a panel discussion with Elizabeth Eckford, Jerry Dhonau, Bill Lewis, Ernie Dumas and Wadie Moore.
- George Takei from Star Trek will be speaking from 6-7 p.m. at the Clinton School of Public Service. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.
February 24 -
- Mardi Gras in Arkansas is at Next Level Events. Music, wine, beer and a cash bar. 501-666-8816
- The Arkansas Flower and Garden Show is this weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Admission is $6. Photos from last year.
- FOCAL Book Sale at the Main library on 100 S. Rock St. The sale starts at 10 a.m.
- The Home Show is at Verizon Arena all weekend. Admission is $8.
February 25 -
- Chili with a Kick is from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Dickey-Stephens Park.
- Ekphrastic Poetry Slam s a poetry slam at the Arkansas Arts Center starting at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $5, $10 for poet entry.
February 26 -
- Johnny Cash Birthday Tribute at his boyhood home in Dyess , AR. It starts at 2 p.m. There's shuttles from the community center to his home (4791 W. CR 924). 870-972-2803.
February 29 -
- African-American Fraternal Headstones in Arkansas brown bag lunch and lecture at the Old Statehouse Museum from 12-1 p.m.