April 5 through Easter
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny: Park Plaza Mall (6000 West Markham) from 10 a.m.-9 p.m., Monday-Saturday and on Sundays from 12:00-6 p.m. He will also visit McCain Mall (3929 McCain Blvd) from 11 a.m. to 8 a.m. on most days.
- Bass Pro has the Easter bunny from 4/12 to 4/18. Free 4 by 6 photos.
- Eggshibition: Starting at 7 p.m. at the UALR Jack Stephens Center. Eggshibition is an egg themed art exhibit and auction. Tickets are $65 (more info). Not really geared towards kids. 501-821-5500.
- Clinton Library Easter Family Festival and Egg Hunt: From 10 a..m - 2 p.m. at Clinton Presidential Center Park. Meet the Easter bunny and hunt for six thousand plastic eggs filled with goodies and very special prizes. Designed to somewhat mimic White House Easter egg roll.
- Easter Egg Hunt at UALR (2801 S. University Ave.). It has food, games, inflatables, a visit from the Easter Bunny, face painting and a dunking booth. It's located at the UALR Residence Hall Grounds & Commons Building. From 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Burns Park in North Little Rock. Kids 1-9.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt and celebration at MacArthur Park is in the park starting at 10:00 a.m. The egg hunt will begin at 11 a.m. on the front lawn of the park.
- Easter Egg Hunt and Roller Skating Party at Arkansas Skatium. Admission is $5 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Children 8 years and younger are invited to this party with riding toys, scooters or anything with wheels, except bikes. Roller skates are included in the admission fee.
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. James United Methodist Church is at 321 Pleasant Valley Drive at 10 a.m. For Children ages 2 years to third grade.
- Easter Egg Hunt in Maumelle at 9 a.m. at the Rolling Oaks Sports Complex. It's for children 10 and younger. Free.
Egg Hunt at Southwest Community Church. They have 15,000 eggs and trackless train rides, petting zoo, face painting, prizes and more. Starts at 10 a.m. All the activities will take place at Located in Wakefield Park at 7400 Woodson Road in Little Rock.
- Annual Community Easter Sunrise Service: 7 a.m. at Riverfront Park
- Sunrise Service at Lake Wilastein in Maumelle: Starts at 6:45.
- Easter Canoe Float at Pinnacle Mountain State Park. Take a guided 4.5-mile float for $35.
Easter Eggstacy at DeGray Lake Resort State Park in Bismarck has Easter events all day.