- This week's Second Friday Art Night has a Valentine's theme with chocolates and more. Check the Old State House Museum for more info.
- Rhea Lana Consignment Sale is in Hot Springs. This is a huge sale for kid's items. It's located at the Hot Springs Convention Center (134 Convention Blvd).
- The SoMa Mardi Gras parade starts at South Main Street from 24th to 12th Street. It starts at noon.
- Sweetheart Saturdays at the Hughes Community Center in Russellville has desserts and snacks and a live auction.
- Sweetheart Hayride at Pinnacle followed by a campfire. Call 501-868-5806 for reservations.
- The Fourth Annual Krewe of Barkus Parade takes place at 2 p.m. and starts and ends at the CityGrove Art Park on 5th Street between Main and Maple. The flyer says, "Bring your beads, your friends, your masks, and your dogs."
- Daffodil Days has started at Garvan Woodland Gardens.