This weekend is mostly holiday events, so I'm going to list everything together.
- 8th Ever Nog-off at the Historic Arkansas Museum. This eggnog competition is from 5 to 8 p.m. and admission is free. 501-324-9351.
- Home(brew) for the Holidays is a fun way to sample holiday beers from the Arkansas Homebrewers Association. It's free and at the Old State House Museum.
- Spirited Art Reindeer Create Date for Kids from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Spirited Art is having a special event where one child and parent can paint for $45 per pair.
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra presents "Happy Holidays" all weekend. Tickets $18-58.
- Christmas in the Wild is Sunday at the Little Rock Zoo.
- Top of the Rock Chorus presents "Jingle Jam" at Sherwood Forest (1111 Maryland Avenue in Sherwood) starting at 6 p.m. Tickets are $33.
- Eagle Watch Lake Tour at Lake Ouachita State Park on Saturday. 501-767-9366.
- Santa Cruise at the Arkansas Queen Riverboat boarding begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Gingerbread House Workshops at the Capital Hotel are this weekend on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's event is adults only and starts at 7 p.m. Sunday's is for families. Santa will be there Sunday too.
- Crossfit's Reindeer Games will see if you're tough enough to survive the holiday season. This fitness event will test your endurance, strength and mobility.