This Saturday is Holly Trolley Day in downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock. The trolly is free all day and stops at the ice rink and to see Santa at 9 a.m.
Holiday Event Highlights
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra is this Friday. They put on a great show.
- The Promende's Musical Tree is every night at 6 and 8 (the show lasts about 15 minutes). They do kind of a TSO thing, where the lights dance to music. It's really cute (you can see a little video on the Facebook page).
- The West Little Rock Holiday Tour of Homes is this weekend.
- Toy Hill is this weekend. It's moved this year. It's at the Clear Channel Metroplex.
- Christmas in the Wild is Sunday at the Little Rock Zoo.
- More holiday events and information about these.
- Eagle Watch Lake Tour at Lake Ouachita State Park on Saturday. It's a little early for eagles, but there may be a few wintering here already. 501-767-9366.
- KIDS Volunteer Day at Mosaic Templars Cultural Center has children ages 8-13 making care packages for Helping Hand of Greater Little Rock. Registration required. 501-683-3592.
- Food For Fines week is now until Sunday. Have a late library book? This week, when returning overdue materials, patrons are encouraged to bring at least one non-perishable food item per overdue item to any of the library's twelve branches in Pulaski and Perry Counties. The food will donated to Arkansas Rice Depot. Fines already on record will not excused.