It's the Holidays already. I was at McCain Mall earlier this week, and Santa's chair is already set-up. He arrives with his crew on November 9th (Friday) and his crew arrives at Park Plaza Mall on the 10th (Saturday). He's going to be a busy fellow these next few weeks!
Holiday House is this weekend. This is the Junior League of Little Rock's big holiday event, with lots of decorations and gift ideas. It's
Holiday House 2012 Nov 7-10 and hours vary. Admission to the shopping event is just $8. More info.
The Color Run wasn't sold out when I checked today. It's Saturday if you want to run.
- Second Friday Art Night - All over downtown Little Rock, museums and art galleries feature live music, refreshment and exhibits. Free.
- Tea with Barbie & Barbie Show and Tell at the Historic Arkansas Museum - The tea is for little kids (they can dress up as Barbie and have tea with her), but the talk is for grown-ups. This goes with the Barbie exhibit. More info.
- Art Walk and Holiday Open House in Hillcrest - Visit Hillcrest for some shopping at local merchants.
- Used Book Sale at the Main Library - Pick up books for as low as $0.50 at the downtown library.
- Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser to benefit Stewpot at the First Presbyterian Church on 800 Scott St- It starts at 8 a.m. and is $5.
- The Celebration of Life AIDS Walk - Starts at 12 p.m. at Murry Park.