It's Thursday. That means the week is on the downhill slope and we're all thinking about the weekend!
- This weekend is Museum of Discovery's "Cold-Blooded Creatures" weekend. You'll get to meet lots of reptiles face to face. It's free with a paid museum admission. It's January 20-23.
- Pinnacle has some activities scheduled with park interpreters. One is "Clay Critters" on the 22. You and your kids can make some fun clay animals and learn more about the park.
- January 22 is the Naturalization Ceremonies at 11 a.m. in the Clinton Presidential Center Great Hall. It's the largest naturalization ceremony in the state of Arkansas.
- January 23 is the Pink Floyd Laser Extravaganza at 8 p.m. in the Robinson Center Music Hall. Tickets are $22 and available from ticketmaster.
- January 22 - 24 is the Marine Expo Boat Show in the Statehouse Convention Center. Admission is $5 and hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., except on Sunday when it closes at 6 p.m.
- January 22 - 24 is also the Big Buck Classic at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds. Admission is $10 and hours are: Friday, 1-9 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m. -6 p.m.